OET Warm up Questions - 02

                                 OET Warm up Questions - 02


1.  Describe your typical working day.

My day starts with a prayer. After completing my daily routines, I reach my workstation by 7.00. Before taking the handover, I complete my inventories and have a brief meeting with the Chief update the day's priorities.  Meanwhile, I interact with my colleagues and other staff members. Daily I spend about 30 minutes in the library to update my academic awareness. 

2. Where do you find yours in the next 5 years?

In 5 years, I will ensure myself as a seasoned radiographer working in a challenging and rewarding role. I aspire to deepen my expertise and leadership skills to become a valuable asset to my healthcare team. I hope to be involved in monitoring and educating new radiographers and to contribute to improving patient outcomes through evidence-based practice. Ultimately, I strive to make a positive impact on the lives of my patients and their families. 

3. What are the pieces of advise for the upcomig radiographers?

Well, as a radiographer, I can give a bunch of advice to upcoming radiographers. Firstly, I advice them to love their profession. If anyone loves their profession, they can carry out their responsibilities in an efficient manner without complaints. Apart from that, I advise them to be dedicated to their profession and maintain professional standards. These are essential because a radiographer should abide by radiographing ethics on any grounds. Moreover, I will advise them to be daily learners.

4. What are the current trends in your profession?

Radiography is a dynamic profession and changes happen daily. Nowadays, technology plays a vital role in my profession. For instance, paper records that we used in olden days have been t  updated to electronic records. Besides, at present we are following evidence-based practice which means there is rationale for every procedure.

5. Which is your favourite destination? Why?

Well, my favourite destination is Australia. First and foremost, Australia has got a world-class Health Care System and I can be a part of it. Secondly, the country has a better standard of living, an economic and political stability. Besides, radiographers are paid well and respected too.  In addition, I have many friends and relatives over there. So they can help me during my initial days .   


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                       OET - Occupational English Test

All Professions

Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Radiology, Pharmacy, Dietetics,

Physiotherapist, Opticians, Occupational Therapists

2-month-Course, Flexi-time.


Contact:

Whatsapp no. 735685846

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
















































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Writing task 2- ESSAY WEEK

Vocabulary for this Week - 2

IELTS Task 2 , PROBLEMS and SOLUTIONS