OET Writing - Check List for all Profession

                 OET Writing - Check List for all Profession


Criterion 1: Purpose (0-3)                      

Examiner Focus:     Is the reason for writing clear in the first sentence and consistent throughout?  

Self-Check Questions: * Did I state the purpose in the opening line?

* Is the purpose maintained until the end?

.......................................................................................................

Criterion  2: Content (0- 7)                    

Examiner Focus: * Are the case note details accurate, relevant for continuity of care?

Self-check Question: (i) Did I include what the recipient needs?

(ii) Did I avoid irrelevant history or repetition?

.........................................................................................................

Criterion 3: Conciseness and Clarity (0-7)

Examiner Focus: Is the letter precise, easy to follow, and free of any unnecessary details?

Self-check Questions: (i) Are sentences short and clinical?

(ii) Did I write 180 -200 words without filler?

...........................................................................................................

Criterion 4: Genre and Style: (0 -7)

Examiner Focus: Is the tone formal, professional, and appropriate for a healthcare setting?

Self-check Questions: (i) Did I avoid contraction?

(ii) Is the language objective and not emotional?

...........................................................................................

Criterion 5: Organisation and Layout (0 -7)

Examiner Focus: Is the structure logical, and paragraphs well -organised?

Self-check Questions: (i) Did I follow Intro-Background-current status- Requests? 

ii) Are paragraphs clearly separated?

............................................................................................................

Criterion 6: Language (0 -7)

Examiner Focus: Is grammar, spelling, punctuation, and medical vocabulary accurate?

Self-check Questions: (i) Are tenses consistent? 

ii) Did I use correct terminology ?

(iii) Are there minimum errors?

...............................................................................................



.................. The End.......................















     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Writing task 2- ESSAY WEEK

Vocabulary for this Week - 2

IELTS Writing Task 2 Adv. and Dis. Eco.growth.