OET Role Play Dentistry

OET Role Play  - Dentistry- Bruxism


Dentist: Good evening.
Interlocuter: Good Evening, Doctor
Dentist: I'm Dr Lisa, your Dentist in this sub-urban clinic. You look a little frustrated, be cheerful. We are here to help you. Please tell me, what can I do for you? 
Inter: Doctor, you guessed it right. I'm frustrated. My son is grinding his teeth in sleep. What shall I do?
Dentist: O, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't panic. In the meantime, could you please tell me the name of your son, for my records, please.
Inter: Doctor, his name is Sunny.
Den: Fine. May I know, how old is Sunny?
Inter: Well, doctor, he is 5 years.
Den: Ok, Now, please tell me when did he start grinding his teeth?
Inter: Well, I think, it started a couple of weeks ago.
Den: Is it? Has he any concerns because of the grinding his teeth?
Inter: Yes, doctor, he occasionally complains of headache and some ear pain. That's why I thought of meeting you doctor.
Den: Great. Now, has he any other health issues, may I ask you?
Inter: Thank God! No, doctor, otherwise he is OK.
Den: Is he taking any medications now, for headache or ear pain ?
Inter: No, doctor.
Den: So, your 5 year-old son, Sunny grinds his teeth in sleep for about a couple of weeks and he has head ache and ear pain because of it. Otherwise he's alright. Am I correct?
Inter: Yes, doctor, you are right. 
Dentist: Based on your account, I understand, your son, Sunny has a problem called Bruxism in Dentistry, that is grinding of teeth. 
 



















 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking Types of Questions

IELTS Writing task 2- ESSAY WEEK

IELTS CUE CARDS of 2023