Rear View Mirror

 Rear View Mirror


IELTS Speaking Questions


26 October 2021 in Australia.



Part 1. 

1. Could you please tell me your full name? What can I call you?
2. Can you please show me your ID?
3. Where do you came from?
4. Are you a student or do you work?
5. Tell me about your family.

Lets talk about Clothes.
6. How often do you wear special clothes?
7. Do you remember wearing special clothes in your childhood?
8. When was the last time you wore a special outfit?
9, When will you wear any special clothes in the future?
10. What is the traditional clothes of your country?
11. Do you like wearing traditional clothes?


Part 2 Cue Card

Describe a talent or an interest you had in your childhood (such as singing, dancing, doing crafts ete.). Please say:
What was it
* How did you discover it
* How did you develop it
* Why were you interested in it?
* And explain if you have continue it now? 

Part 3. Discussion.

1. Do your friends know about your talents?
2. Do you think it is important for children to have a special talent?
3. Should parents help the children to develop their talents?
4.What do you think parents forcing their children into something?
5. What shoould everyone do to take their talents to the next level?  






Ideas and vocab for speaking:

CLOTHES

1. IELTS Examiner: What's your favourite colour for clothes?

Candidate: Well, honestly speaking, I don't have any particular preference - I can wear any colour as long as I feel comfortable. However, it doesn't mean I don't mind colour co-ordination; of course, I can't wear a shirt and pants whose colours are too contrasting, such as blue or purple and yellow. Moreover, I make sure that my top is colour co-ordinated with my pants.
( Ladies can make amends)

2. IELTS Examiner: What kinds of clothes do you usually wear?

Candidate: Well, I would say, I love casual types of clothes because they are comfortable, not too ceremonial nor too ordinary
I like that kind of style because it's suitable for everyday use. It's simple, yet pleasing to the eyes and comfortable. (for women).


Well, I would say, I'm a big fan of preppy style as it helps me express myself.- that's wearing a polo shirt or a madras shirt matched with chino short pants or trousers and loafers. It's relatively dressed up for casual settings, but relatively dress down for formal ones.
(for men) 

3. IELTS Examiner: What kind of clothes you dislike wearing?

Candidate: Well, I would say, I avoid those clothes which can make me feel less confident or uncomfortable. For instance, that are too loose or too formal. Honestly, wearing too formal clothes is really restricting as I need to pay attention to my movements or actions. In other words, I clad myself in decent and appropriate dress.


4. IELTS  EXaminer: Do you wear the same style of clothes on weekdays and weekends?
Candidate: Well, without any doubt, Normally on weekdays, I wear either casuals or my uniform and on my weekends, I usually dress down, just wear a plain T shirt and shorts or trousers except when I need to attend some social gatherings. Well, in those occasions I wear something smart.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking Types of Questions

IELTS Writing task 2- ESSAY WEEK

IELTS CUE CARDS of 2023